How to Train Your Eyes to Make Strong Eye contact and Appear Confident. (Picture)

What I'm about to say is crazy; some of you will NEVER believe it.

When I was learning how to keep an eye contact for long, I embarked on a crazy training called the "Triangular Gaze".

I surfed the net for hours looking for the top 5 most beautiful Africans, Asians, Americans, Europeans and Australian. I looked for a picture where their eyes were looking straight into the camera like the picture below.

1. Stage One

Get a picture of a girl/boy you'd be terrified to approach on a normal day. A picture you think is too sexy and hot while looking straight at the camera.

Imagine there's an inverted triangle on her face; from her sexy lips to her wide opened right eye, to her wide opened left eye, then back to her lips. With this image in your head, you'll have a triangle on her face.

When facing the picture/girl, pick only one eye; the eye on your right hand side, which is her left eye. Act as if nothing else exist of her face but the selected eye.

Everyone has an iris, a retina and all that. Look at that particular eye for 5-10 minutes without blinking.

Concentrate on her pupil. The pupil is a tiny black dot at the center of her eyes — it gets bigger during arousal or aggression/fear. In your head, have this mindset of 'who the fúck do you think you are?' And a little naughty 'smile' on your face while looking at the eye. Don't break your gaze despite the distractions or lust. It'll get to a point tears will start dropping from your eyes, but keep pushing till you reach your mark.


When I started, my first attempt was 45 minutes, and luckily, I made it an hour without blinking (this is exactly what I said most of y'all won't believe, but don't worry, it's the truth). I did mine with a system and the brightness was at its maximum. I shed tears like rain, but it was worth it. Now, the only person I break an eye contact with is an angry soldier. Everyone bows before me in eye contact contest. To me, it's like a competition of who's gonna look away first, and it must be you, cuz I'm already trained for it.

When you're done with the eye, you take a break and wipe your tears (by then, your eyes would be all red). Now, it's time to do the same with her lips. When you're done, you do the same with the other eye.

(While confidently looking at her lips, you should say in your mind "you think your lips are sexy huh? No they ain't", even when you know they are, but while disagreeing with her in your head, slowly bring in a naughty smile). These disagreements in your head is a technique to avoid been too lust in the moment!

Note: to do this exercise better, use your phone with an earpiece and play some songs you love and you'll see how time will fly.

Women can also do this exercise with an extremely handsome man like... You name it.

Men! If you do this exercise for a week or two your confidence will increase. And when you make eye contact, with people who look less attractive than those you've practiced with it'll make you care less on the outcome. When you make that eye contact the other person will be the first to look away, cuz yours will be fierce, and it'll exude confidence. Don't you ever look aways first, except the person is an army man (u no wan wahala nah).


If the person looks away before you, and you're sure you've made a strong eye contact, don't look her way again, but use your peripheral vision to monitor her, because she'll definitely try to look back. In her head, she'll be wondering what kind of a guy is this, and she'd want to know you. It's psychological. It's irresistible. Women can't explain it and they can't control it.

This skill has been part of me since 2010.  

I was at the bank yesterday and sighted a cute girl. I was unkept, but swagaliciously dressed. I looked like a rugged guy. I saw her and acted as if I didn't notice her, but I was using my peripheral vision to monitor her when she'll look my way, cuz I was the only young guy on the queue filled with old pensioners. My cap is really an attention grabber, so she tried to steal a glance, but I caught her and clued my eyes with hers. She wanted to act tough and keep the eye contact till I look away, but to no avail, she bowed and focused her attention somewhere else.



I also focused mine somewhere else, but was using my peripheral vision to monitor her. Mehn! This girl was always staring, thinking I didn't see her. When she was done, she disappeared from her queue and reappeared on my right hand. I turned and saw a very big yàsh and brèast standing beside me doing nothing and looking all nervous. I was shocked. I ignored her. After 20 seconds, she went upstairs and immediately came down, then exited the bank.

While waiting on the queue for my turn, she came back and headed upstairs again. Her ass and her boóbs were too big for her age. Then, I said enough is enough and deed the needful. She was nervous, but happy at the same time. I looked so rough and dangerous. So, I understand her nervousness. Some women love dangers. She looks like a silver digger to me, but I know how to handle that ass first.

Some people are natural eye contact makers and keepers. If you're one of those, please disregard this post, but if you aren't, please spare some time from your busy schedule and learn a new skill; you'll never regret it. I promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your Comments are Appreciated

 
Top