When it comes to technology, there is always a way to recover lost items.
Apple made photo-recovery easy with iOS 8, but when it comes to recovering deleted photos from Android phones and memory cards you'll need a little assistance from a third-party application. Though, some Android device now come with recovery features. E.g Gionee M6, when you delete a picture on that phone, it will be stored in a virtual memory space and after 7 days, it will then be permanently removed.
Whether you are using an iPhone or an Android phone, this guide will help you recover deleted photos from your devices.
To Recover Deleted Pictures on Android DeviceThere are various apps in the Google Play Store that will help you recover your lost data. You can try and experiment with several to see which one is better, but I will recommend app called DiskDigger, it's fast and easy to use.
DiskDigger is an application that helps you in recovering deleted and lost pictures from your Android devices.
DiskDigger photo recovery app is very simple to use and works even without your device being rooted. It can undelete and recover lost pictures from your SD card and internal memory. Although if you have a rooted device, the app will search all of your device’s memory for any trace at all of photos as well as videos. If your device is not rooted, the app does a limited scan by searching your cache and thumbnails. So, in a way, you’re getting your pictures back.
You can upload your recovered files directly to Google Drive, Dropbox, or send them via email. The app also allows you to save the files to a different local folder on your device.
There are two version of DiskDigger, free and premium version. The DiskDigger Pro version costs N596 to get. The advantage of the pro version is you can recover other files and not just photos.
I will provide a link for you here to download DiskDigger Pro version without paying a dine.
Download DiskDigger photo recovery free version from Play Store Here
Download DiskDigger Pro file recovery from this #link
- Open the DiskDigger app and tap "Start Basic Photo Scan", the screen will be populated with a list of most recent deleted files.
- When you see the photo you want to recover simply select it and hit "Recover..." button at the top.
- The app will then ask you where you want to save the photo and after you pick its destination your photo should appear back in your memory card or phone system.
To Recover Deleted Pictures on iPhone
Apple made it extremely easy to recover deleted photos in its latest OS.
This is how to do it:
- Access your Photos App and go into your albums.
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on "Recently Deleted."
- In that photo folder you will find all the photos you have deleted within the last 30 days. To recover you simply have to tap the photo you want and press "Recover." You can also press "Delete" to get rid of that photo permanently.